I am a PhD student at University College London in the PPLV group. My PhD topic is Compiler Testing with Relaxed Memory Models. My PhD is funded by Arm as part of an EPSRC iCase studentship. I am supervised by James Brotherston, Earl Barr, and Lee Smith.
Previously I was a Compiler Engineer at Arm in Cambridge, where I worked on the Open Source LLVM compiler, Arm Compiler, and system validation/verification, and testing of compilers using executable architecture specifications, SMT solvers, and formal memory models. I obtained my Masters in Computer Science Masters from the University of Oxford and my Bachelors in Computer Science at the University of Nottingham.
- CAV 2021: Artifact Evaluation Committee
- CAV 2022: Artifact Evaluation Committee
- CAV 2023: Artifact Evaluation Committee
- FoSSaCS 2024: Artifact Evaluation Committee
- EPSRC iCase PhD Studentship: 4-years industrial PhD co-funded by Arm